Are your crisis teams struggling under the pressure of increased demands, tighter budgets and limited resources? Our Crisis Communications App helps crisis carers to work much more efficiently and effectively out in the community.
The app allows crisis teams to offer more consistent, timely care that addresses patients’ specific needs, while also reducing costs.
Your Trust could make significant savings each year through:
- Reduced travel costs – less need to return to base
- Savings in printing, posting and archiving paper records
- Reduced data entry and duplication
Having real-time access to Rio patient records allows your crisis teams to give the most appropriate patient-centred care, wherever they are.
Key features of the Crisis Communications App
Like our other role-based apps, such as the District Nursing App, this app makes use of smartphone functionality to give several convenient features for crisis teams.
- Crisis team task lists and forms: enable carers to act quickly and carry out care in safety
- Map view of appointments: works with smartphone maps to help minimise travel and increase productivity
- Add photos, dictation and written notes: use smartphone tools to easily build a detailed view of patients
- Works across devices and platforms: flexibility to access and update records using whatever suits the carer best
Servelec and Totalmobile extend partnership to provide mobile workforce solutions for health and social care sector
The strategic partnership will see Servelec and Totalmobile develop a suite of applications for the health and social care workforce according to role, giving them instant access to critical information around an individual without having to return to base to access documents, or submit notes into a desktop PC> Read article
Key benefits of the Crisis Communications App
Role-based digital apps can play a big part in your Trust meeting the [Paperless 2020 target – link to Wikipedia or other non competing resource about this] . They also make a tangible improvement to your efficiency and the care provided in patients’ homes and the community.
- Achieve better outcomes for patients by managing their data more effectively
- Reduce costs for travel, printing, postage, data entry, duplication and more
- Use resources more productively and place carers where they can make most impact
- Reduce your Trust’s estate, and its associated costs, as local practices are no longer needed
- Full patient information at the point of care allows faster, safer decision making
- Records are easy to update and automatically sync to Rio
- Reduced travel – less need to return to base and more efficient route planning for appointments
- Crisis carers are empowered to start work from home and have more control and transparency
- A more personal experience
- Crisis teams are more informed and responsive
- Consistent care from hospital to home as everyone’s working from the same records
- Safer, preventative care rather than reliance on reactive treatments
To see how the Rio Crisis Communications App can improve how your crisis teams react and manage decision-making, contact us today.