Deliver effective care closer to home - and save your Trust £3.5M
By enabling access to relevant patient information, secondary consultations and information across all care settings, our role-based app could mean as much as an hour could be saved each day, per nursing practitioner, through access to relevant information and the ability to update records and view appointments via the app whilst delivering care closer to home.
Our innovative Rio mobile app solution offers role-based features which provide personalised tools to support district nurses in the delivery of care in the community setting. A more flexible workforce with access to patient information, from any location, means a reduction in time spent travelling back to a fixed base to record information, and also significant savings in paper as more work is done on digital devices.
Go paperless. Make a real difference.
How it works: Information at your fingertips our role-based mobile app for district nurses makes a real difference by supporting nurses to deliver care to patients within their own homes, and the community, contributing to a safer and more efficient service.
How it works: Information at your fingertips
Our role-based mobile app for district nurses makes a real difference by supporting nurses to deliver care to patients within their own homes, and the community, contributing to a safer and more efficient service.
Whether visits are planned or unplanned, our Rio mobile app for district nurses supports nursing teams to deliver care where it’s needed – whether at the patient’s home or out in the community setting.
Having real-time access to patient information empowers your workforce to deliver the new models of care. Using the integrated features on any smartphone, users can easily access the relevant information and tools they need, for their role, on a mobile device.
- Tailored task lists and forms: relevant to the user’s role
- Map view of appointments: integrates with smartphone apps to help optimise travel and time
- Record clinical notes and dictation: for example via Siri
- Take photographs: use the mobile phone‘s camera to take images and store against the patient’s record
A paperless NHS could deliver costs savings of £4.4bn
Key benefits of Rio | District Nurse Mobile App
For the Trust
- Achieve greater efficiencies and capacity to deliver more
- Reduces the cost of service delivery, including printing and travel costs, and reduces no. of appointments with no outcomes recorded
- Real-time access to information empowers your workforce
- Patient information at their fingertips enables a faster response and better, safer decision making
- Ability to record information at the point of care
- Releases time to care for patients
- Enhances the patient experience
- Receives a responsive and dynamic service
- Improved outcomes and receives a higher standard of care, centred on their needs