Improve care and safety while saving money
In today’s digital era and with the movement toward remote working, cloud computing is essential for keeping ahead of the curve. Cloud computing has been around for a few decades but has seen significant growth over the past five years thanks to our increased need and use of data. Rather than run applications or programs from software installed on physical devices, cloud-based software saves time and makes processes more efficient by allowing access to specialist applications and data securely via the internet.
Rio Cloud enables faster, safer decision-making at the point of care. It allows you to view and update patient care records securely through a web browser and provides real-time patient information and alerts at the right time in the right place.
- 100% compliant, and the data and applications you are responsible for are efficiently and securely managed
- We never subcontract hosting operations to third parties, preferring to use co-location services from state-of-the-art Tier 3 UK data centres
- Personal data you hold is protected and guaranteed 99.9% available
Rio is helping to make a difference to the lives of people with mental health and learning disability needs in Lincolnshire
"The support from Servelec was second to none. We had clear milestones, and were able to deliver on our targets, thanks to their guidance." Carolyn Holmes, Head of Informatics at Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust> Read more
Key benefits of Rio Cloud
- Data is still secure – Servelec has always made data protection and information security a central part of our business and is committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency
- Continuous monitoring and pro-active maintenance scheduling ensures you receive optimal performance levels at all times and minimises disruption caused by ongoing upgrades and maintenance
- Our application monitoring also allows us to provide pre-emptive support, leading to faster fault resolution
- Reduced capital expenditure on license and infrastructure costs giving you greater flexibility and choice
- Quick to deploy but scalable, with the option to quickly add additional functionality or user numbers as and when required to meet the changing demands of your service
- You’ll have a single point of contact, always based in the UK
If you would like to discover how Rio Cloud could help your teams contact us today.