One integrated record per patient
Rio supports the vision of every patient having one, fully integrated, electronic health record (EHR) to enable the very best and most efficient healthcare. A leading electronic patient record system for secondary care, it operates across mental health, child health and community care settings and interoperates easily with other systems. Rio manages both administrative and clinical processes and can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs.
Improve care & outcomes, reduce costs
An EPR system developed with healthcare professionals
Our Rio EPR system was developed in collaboration with many healthcare experts. Today, it’s trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals to improve quality of care, clinical safety and patient experience, while also increasing efficiency on a restricted budget.
See the big picture with integrated healthcare systems
Rio provides one centralised electronic record for each patient that can be used across care settings. By integrating data from other healthcare, social care and public sector systems, we help to give you a clear, holistic view of each patient’s health.
Transform the way you work
EPR gives you the power to transform how you provide healthcare by enabling practitioners to access and update patient care records wherever they are. Information is shared securely in Rio via a browser or mobile device. This provides real-time patient information and alerts at the right time in the right place, enabling faster, safer decision-making at the point of care.
Share information easily with Rio electronic patient records
Information in Rio can also be shared easily with other providers, including those in primary care and social care. And it gives patients access to information about their care too, enabling them to manage their health better.
Quickly establish best practice
Rio is intuitive and easy to use. It also provides best practice assessments, workflows and care pathways for all settings to enable you to do what you do best – care for others. We call this Digital Care, and we’re by your side.
Learn about our new Mood Diary App for Rio
Our Mood Diary App for Rio helps to support your patient's mental well-being, giving them access to their safety plan and emergency contacts when they need them. It also allows you to see a record of their mood between conversations, giving you a full picture of their mental health so you can make early interventions.> Rio | Mood Diary App
Key benefits for Rio
- Reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
- Provide better, safer, patient-centred care.
- Enable mobile and multi-agency working.
- Meet government policy and the NHS agenda.
- Manage data efficiently.
- Achieve paperless ambitions.
- Provide higher quality, patient-centred care.
- Access up-to-date patient information at the point of care.
- Improve decision making with better quality data.
- Work efficiently, while on the move, with best practice workflows.
- Focus on providing care, not completing admin.
- Avoid duplication and errors caused by multiple records.
- Consistent, effective care.
- Improved outcomes.
- Better service.
- One clear picture of their health.
- The opportunity to self-manage their care.
- Increased confidence in the health system.
We’ll collaborate with you to develop an EPR system that helps your community health, child health and mental health teams work more efficiently.