A better experience for patients
Patient management software that sets an example
We created the Oceano patient administration system in partnership with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB). One of the highest performing acute trusts, it runs the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham and is one of 12 NHS Global Digital Exemplar Trusts.
An end-to-end system for managing patient care
Oceano is the backbone of the hospital, used daily by hundreds of staff at once who need accurate, real-time data to make the best decisions for patients. To ensure it’s fit for purpose, we involved around 300 people from departments across UHB in developing and implementing Oceano.
Simple, flexible integration
Oceano integrates easily with existing electronic patient record (EPR) systems. And, because we’ve created Oceano PAS software modules for each specialised area of care, there’s no need to replace your whole system at once. Our proven approach to data migration also minimises disruption and ensures you can be confident in your system and its data.
Designed around patients for users
By taking a patient-centric approach, Oceano underpins the UK Government's strategy for converged care. It’s also very intuitive and designed to limit the risk of errors. This, combined with timesaving features and automations, means people find it quick and easy to use and apply best practice.
A patient administration system that sets you free
Oceano gives you more time to provide better care because you spend less time on admin and have access to good quality, real-time data. We call this Digital Care and we’re here to support you.
New patient administration system launches in Birmingham
OceanoPAS is the culmination of a four-year project to develop a patient administration system specifically to meet the needs of one of the highest performing acute trusts.> Read article
Key benefits of Oceano
- Provide a better service to patients
- Improve how you manage patient pathways
- Reduce errors and improve data quality
- Save money by reducing administration time
- Free up more time to spend on patient care
- Improve decision-making with a clear view of patient activity
- Make better use of pre-assessment information
- Refer patients more easily
- Easier access to treatment
- Better outcomes
- Improved correspondence regarding appointments and treatments
- Flexible options for receiving communications – for example by letter or email
- Reduced frustration relating to waiting lists and cancelled appointments
Want to discover how Oceano could help your Trust save money and provide patients with a better service?
Why not contact us today? And be the next to benefit from Digital Care.