A solution to enhance Reablement Services
Our Reablement solution for Mosaic delivers an end-to-end solution that allows local authorities to care for their carers and the needs of their citiziens. Local authorities can create and assess support plan schedules and check capacity for onboarding new service users. Connectivity with our Mosaic case management software means support monitoring and planning is intuitive and responsive to real-time events. Visit schedules can be tracked during a support worker’s day and reports, dashboards and alerts can be used to help optimise the service and support of the care worker. Helping you do what you do best, care for others.
Automatically updated support plans
Support plans are updated in real-time so service providers can react to any changing needs of the person.
Information at the point of care
Gives reablement support workers the information they need to best support their patients and allows them to complete forms to capture outcomes via their mobile device.
Automated, dynamic scheduling and capacity planning makes reablement support process more streamlined, saving time and getting support setup faster.
Support visits can be monitored as they’re progressed, and real-time dashboards and comprehensive reports enable visibility of the whole team to support continuity of care.
Integrated with Mosaic
For end-to-end care management benefitting both social workers and reablement support workers, giving them a more complete picture of the person they’re supporting.
For local authorities
- Gain clear visibility of a person’s progression and goal completions, highlighting how the service is performing
- Minimise costs associated with paper-based processes such as printing schedules, and assessment forms
- Improve the safety of support workers by managing workload and providing patient related risk information
- Automatic scheduling allocates all workers according to location, skills, availability and to the individual requirements for each person needing support, saving time and increasing efficiency
- Make more effective use of resources, saving time and money
For reablement support workers
- Dedicate more time to patient support by reducing manual processes such as duplicate data entry while seamless integration ensures back offices systems are efficiently updated once visit information is captured
- They have immediate access to information at their fingertips to provide the best care possible
- Their workload is aligned to their skills and is scheduled to make best use of their time
For people and their families
- Support workers provide better informed care, tailored to the individual
- Preferences such as required skills or a preferred gender can be acknowledged and automatically considered in the scheduling of visits, saving any potential embarrassment and helping build stronger relationships
- By speeding up reablement processes patients can be discharged from hospital sooner, improving their wellbeing; and personalised home care can be arranged earlier, helping them regain their independence