A solution to enhance Reablement Services
Our Reablement solution for Mosaic delivers an end-to-end solution that allows local authorities to care for their carers and the needs of their citiziens. Local authorities can create and assess support plan schedules and check capacity for onboarding new service users. Connectivity with our Mosaic case management software means support monitoring and planning is intuitive and responsive to real-time events. Visit schedules can be tracked during a support worker’s day and reports, dashboards and alerts can be used to help optimise the service and support of the care worker. Helping you do what you do best, care for others.
Automatically updated support plans
Support plans are updated in real-time so service providers can react to any changing needs of the person.
Information at the point of care
Equip support workers with everything they need at the point of care via their mobile device. Access service user details and utilise intuitive forms to capture information.
Allocate work, optimise routes, resources and adapt to schedule changes in real time, whilst delivering continuity of care.
Visibility of real time information and dashboards providing informative insights and service delivery status notifications.
For local authorities
- Gain clear visibility of service users’ progression and goal completions, highlighting how the service is performing
- Minimise costs associated with paper-based processes such as printing schedules, and assessment forms
- Ensure the safety of support workers by managing workload and providing patient related risk information
- Reduce travel inefficiencies by optimising route planning, saving time and fuel
For service providers
- Dedicate more time to patient support by reducing manual processes such as duplicate data entry
- Improve service delivery through a greater understanding of service commitments and capacity
- Mosaic integration ensures back offices systems are efficiently updated once visit information is captured
- Citizens receive better care from a more informed service provider
- Citizens can specify their preference for service providers, such as a preferred gender. This can save embarrassment and help build a stronger relationship
- Improved communication with the service user keeps them informed of their support workers’ status - if they are running late for example