Transform the way you work
Streamline your workflow
Mosaic’s online digital case management system is easy for social workers to use and quickly takes you to where you need to be in the person's journey. It simplifies how you record and monitor pathways and aligns your data with data from other services to save time and minimise risks. You also have all the workflows and forms you need to adopt proven practices and meet statutory requirements effortlessly.
Social care assessment software with a holistic view
With Mosaic, you get full insight into each person’s situation and their environment. Family groups are linked, providing a holistic family view. Time is saved as information is recorded once to automatically update all the family records. By giving the widest possible view of relevant relationships and a comprehensive understanding of a family, it provides crucial social care data for areas such as safeguarding.
A truly mobile digital case management system
With the Mosaic software suite, you’re not tied to the office – you can work on your preferred mobile device so you have everything you need to be paper-free at the point of care. Mosaic’s mobile case management software gives you easy access to information and tools whenever you need them.
Supporting collaborative working
Mosaic’s online portal allows citizens and their families to interact with the council at a time that suits them and enables professionals to collaborate on cases directly.
Mosaic’s Customer-Led Configuration is a toolkit of effective ways of working, drawn from Local Authorities and curated by Servelec. We collate and share new forms and workflows that are proven to work well. You can then choose to use the ones that fit your exact requirements. We work with you to continually develop our Customer-Led Configuration so Mosaic will remain relevant as your needs change. For new users, it helps make implementation simpler, faster and more cost effective, while effortlessly meeting all statutory requirements. We work with you to align Mosaic with preferred practice models and developed the first fully compliant Signs of Safety IT recording tool. With our customers and peers we are also developing tools to support contextualised safeguarding.
More time for care
Mosaic is designed to help you do what you do best – care for others. We call it Digital Care, and we’re here to help you at every stage.
Cornwall Council Case Study
Key benefits of Mosaic
For local authorities
- Improve decision-making and minimise risks
- Manage complex data with fewer resources
- Save time and costs by reducing paperwork
- Benefit from proven processes and meet statutory requirements
- Improve data quality and accuracy
- Achieve a good or outstanding Ofsted rating more easily
- Enable cultural change
- Get a holistic view of every influential aspect of a client’s life
- Have more time to focus on individuals and improving their outcomes
- Make better decisions with accurate information at the point of care
- Collaborate more easily with families and other agencies
- Get the insight to prioritise workloads
- Respond to court requirements easily
For service users
- Significantly improved outcomes
- A better experience
- Able to make informed choices
- Empowered to have more influence on their care plan
We’ll help you implement Mosaic in a way that lets your social care teams work more efficiently and effectively.
Why not contact us today? And be the next to benefit from Digital Care.