Creating a digital patient flow journey
Flow provides a real-time view of bed occupancy to help improve the quality of patient care, reduce risk and save time. Flow interfaces with the existing patient administration systems and departmental solutions to provide a seamless and intuitive user experience.
Servelec’s Flow solution removes the need for paperbased processes as the system is managed on a digital whiteboard, as well as on a mobile device. The whiteboard enables clinicians to see at a glance the status of patients on their wards. This includes seeing the status of interventions the patient is receiving, for example if a physiotherapy referral is active. Flow helps to drive your hospital’s digital strategy and provide an experience of joined up care for patients.
Deliver a safer patient journey
Inefficient patient journey mapping can lead to serious patient flow problems. A real-time view of patients’ movements and bed occupancy enables clinical teams to foresee bed conditions with up-to-date information so all team members are better informed. The clinical indicators in Flow ensures that care needs are not overlooked. Furthermore the dissemination of data in real-time allows teams to plan more effectively, delivering a safer and more efficient experience for patients.
Achieve greater efficiencies
Flow helps to drive improvements in communication and efficiency across the hospital. The innovative patient flow solution maximises bed capacity, deliver time savings and reduce waiting times for care processes. The combination of benefits helps to create a collaborative environment for teams to work together and feel empowered to deliver safe and effective patient care.
St. Vincents Hospital Dublin Case Study
Transforming patient flow and bed management
Our Flow solution delivers a smoother transition for patients through real time information of bed availability.
Watch to find out how.
Key benefits of Flow
- Enhances working practices - improve patient safety and experience with innovative patient flow technology
- Reduces risks - remove paper-based processes and promote safer wards by sharing vital information in real-time
- Improves the quality of care - enhance the patients' experience of joined up care
- Empowers frontline workers - improve communication and user engagement with access to up-to-date information in real-time
- Reduces overall length of stay - minimise delays in the communications and activities across multidisciplinary teams