The Core+ | S.M.A.S.H module fulfils all the legislative and reporting requirements of the NDTMS (National Drugs Treatment Monitoring System) and provides a flexible solution for operational staff.
Perfect module for multi-agency work
Core+ | S.M.A.S.H is the perfect module for multi-agency work and has been designed with security in mind for the recording of work with young people and adults alike. The input screens for Case Records, Episodes, Interventions, Sub-Interventions, Referrals, Care Plans and Data Protection can be customised to meet local requirements.
Making life easier for workers
To make life a little easier for workers we have added short-cuts, workflows, alerts and other features including our Traffic Light system for Interventions and Sub-interventions ensuring timely reviews and progression.
Dedicated reporting tool
For the quarterly submission to NDTMS we have developed a dedicated reporting tool which, at the click of a button, collects the right data in the right format ready for upload. Unlimited regular and adhoc reports are also available using industry standard SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports.
Key benefits of Core+ | S.M.A.S.H
For local authorities
- Simplified reporting and management information
- Time and money saved
- The best care being received within the community
For Youth Service Teams
- Different services can record their data against the same core client
- Real-time reporting provides the most up-to-date information available
- Improved management of case information and workloads frees up time for service delivery
- A comprehensive solution covering: episode details, treatment start, assessments, care plans, data protection, intervention, outcomes, substances and referrals
- A full chronological history and audit trail is maintained for all records
- An interactive YPOR (Young Persons Outcome Record)
- It has its own unique management information reporting tool for NDTMS submission
- Uses industry standard Crystal Reports for local and ad hoc reporting
- Fully customisable to meet the needs of your team
For young people
- Better access to support services
- More accurate and complete information means a support worker will be better informed of the individual’s case
- Improved life chances for the most vulnerable
See Core+ in action
Speak to a member of our team today
Core+ | ILR
Core+ | ILR module has been specifically designed for MI and PBR (Payment by Results) contract teams to capture and record all the elements of a contract in order to make successful returns. The ILR module strikes the right balance between recording information and accurately reporting on the data.> Learn more