How does Core+ | Child Licensing work?
Core+ | Child Licensing manages all elements of Child Licensing from licence applications, health and safety inspections, chaperone licences through to the generation and management of entertainment and performance licences.
Working in partnership with Cheshire West and Chester Council, Servelec Youth Services recognised that all Local Authorities are required to manage licensing requests for young people aged 13 to 16 who wish to take on part time jobs or for young people aged 0 to 16 who wish to take part in entertainment performances or modelling.
Core+ | Child Licensing includes a Child Licence record that is linked to the both the young person’s record and the entity record (Local Employers, Production Companies, Agencies). Multiple types of licence can be created, all of which are displayed as a chronological history which can be filtered and exported to other formats. For the employment licences we have included checks around the working times and hours; for the performance licenses we have included fields to capture other requirements such as transport, education, accommodation and chaperones. All license types allow medical details to be captured and the ability to upload photographs and other documentation such as consent forms. The Licenses can be printed directly from the system and saved for reference purposes.
Core+ | Child Licensing includes a record for recording the details of local employers, production companies and agencies. All licence requests can be recorded simultaneously against the young person record and the respective organisation record. The organisation record includes a Health and Safety record which allows the Local Authority to record Health and Safety visits and their outcomes with the facility to upload any Health and Safety documentation to the record.
Key benefits of Core+ | Child Licensing
- A speedy solution to obtaining a licence
For local authorities
- Regulatory compliance
- Simplified reporting and management information
For Youth Service Teams
- Improved management of child information
- Provides access to health and safety information of any business requesting licences
- Uses industry standard Crystal Reports for local and ad hoc reporting
- Core+ | Child Licensing is part of our Core+ suite; each solution can be used as a standalone database or as part of a fully integrated solution
- User friendly and customisable to meet the needs of your team
- Easy cross referencing of records across our CCIS (Client Caseload Information System), Youth Justice, Youth Activities, S.M.A.S.H. (Substance Misuse And Sexual Health) and Work Experience solutions
For young people
- Assurance that they have the correct work licence
- Knowledge that their workplace is health and safety compliant
Core+ | ILR
Core+ | ILR module has been specifically designed for MI and PBR (Payment by Results) contract teams to capture and record all the elements of a contract in order to make successful returns. The ILR module strikes the right balance between recording information and accurately reporting on the data.> Learn more
Core+ | S.M.A.S.H
We help Youth Service Teams improve the lives of young people and families affected by substance misuse. We do this by providing an innovative tool that integrates with other Core+ solutions. By streamlining traditional paperwork processes, we can increase your face-to-face time with those who need it most.> Learn more
Core+ | Victims
Core+ | Victim Module assists Youth Offending Services in their restorative work with victims of crime. Whilst part of our ‘single’ database solution, Core+ | Victim Support stores victim’s information separately from the offenders, in order to comply with the requirements of the Victims Code of Conduct.> Learn more