Enabling data sharing across care settings to deliver integrated care
NHS Trusts often have to deal with a range of different patient data that is used in systems independent of Servelec systems. Some systems are legacy, some are new; many are not fully integrated. To enable the delivery of quality and efficient care, sharing data often requires manual access for duplicate data entry and clinical staff need to update these systems with new information, multiple times. This is time-consuming and can lead to serious inaccuracies in records and costly inefficiencies in reporting.
Working on a subscription model, Servelec offers a tiered approach to Conexes, allowing you access to the level of data sharing appropriate to your Trust.
With Conexes, you can access a number of interfaces grouped into packs. These would be supplementary to the basic subscription.
The NHS Five Year Forward View is clear that Trusts must adopt interoperable systems that can share information whilst achieving the Government’s Paperless by 2024 ambitions.
Making interoperatbility a reality at Servelec's 2018 Rio Conexathon
With aspirations of being the most customer-focused, interoperable vendor in health, social care and education, Servelec has launched the new Conexes cloud-based interoperability platform.> Read article
Key benefits of Conexes
For the NHS Trust
- Helps you deliver on the NHS agenda to improve interoperability by integrating data from numerous interfaces as well as third-party solutions
- Provides improved accuracy in the patient record system for more efficient data entry
- Saves money, time and resources
- Enables mobile working to reduce inefficiencies
- Removes the need to individually manually update systems
- Saves time, improves accuracy and reduces the risk of human error
- Empowers nursing practitioners with the ability to read and edit numerous patient records
- Ensure more efficient record management - no double, triple or quadruple data entry
- Improved clinical effectiveness, for more informed decisions and better patient outcomes
- Ensures medical practitioners have the patient’s full set of information available to them to deliver more consistent and effective care
- Holistic approach delivers a better outcome
- Improves reassurance and confidence in the service
Conexes supports a number of standards, including SOAP, REST, HL7 v2, v3 and FHIR thereby providing a range of flexible options to allow third-party solutions to connect in ways which best fit your own interoperability capabilities.
To see how Conexes platform can help to deliver an integrated approached to patient care, contact us today.