On launching Rio 21.1, Steve Wightman, Healthcare Managing Director at Servelec said: “We’re really excited to announce the release of the new-look Rio. We’ve worked alongside our customers through every stage of development resulting in an improved user experience and a range of new features that will save time, streamline processes and improve patient care.”
We’re already underway with the first of our customers, who will upgrade to Rio 21.1 by June. We hope this new-look version, enhancements and quality improvements will make a positive difference to how they work, their teams and patients. Early feedback from our customers that have viewed it has been very positive so far.”
The enhancements in Rio 21.1 include:
- Redesigned Clinics screens and an improved appointment search
- Consistent styling and behaviour across the application to improve usability
- Simplified and quick data entry for patient address and GP information
- Redesigned Care Planning function making it easier, quicker and more intuitive for clinical users
- Modernised Healthcare Practitioner Diary, simplifying diary management
- Now browser independent while also protecting against security threats and improving responsiveness
Thank you to all our customers who’ve worked with us to shape Rio and ensure it continues to help you to help others. Through regular, structured engagement with our customers, Servelec will continue to enhance Rio and our other healthcare products.
To discuss the healthcare product roadmap in more detail or to see a demonstration of Rio’s new features and functionality, please contact your account manager. Or, if you currently use a different system and you would like to find out more about how we’re developing Rio to help you do what you do best – care for others, please complete the form below. We call it Digital Care, and we’re by your side.