Trainee IT Support Analyst / Trainee IT Helpdesk
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in working with our customers selling products that really make a difference to peoples’ lives? Join us and become part of an exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
At Servelec we’re united in our approach – we’re Together for Digital Care. The products, projects and marketing strategies you’ll work on will make a huge difference in the health, social care, education and youth services sectors. As part of a supportive team you’ll find we care about giving you the backing to develop a long and successful career with us.
Servelec Youth Services is an innovative and market leading information management solutions company. For more than 20 years we have provided software solutions to organisations that deliver services to children and young people.
With a strong reputation as industry specialists, Servelec Youth Services offer a wide range of products and services, including bespoke developments to meet the changing needs of a growing and complex market.
What will help you succeed in this role?
- GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/5 or above, including Maths and English
- A keen interest in IT
- Additionally, you must be highly organised and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Although not essential, experience in a customer facing role or similar, would be a distinct advantage to your application.
- They also have a preference for applicants who are educated to A-level (or equivalent) or higher.
What will you be doing;
- Providing a telephone helpline service to customers for software and general IT issues
- Recording customer support calls via email, telephone and the online support system
- Processing customer test sheets and reports
- Maintaining the confidentiality of customers’ data
- Informing the manager of key issues regarding customers’ satisfaction with the service
What will we trust you to do?
- This is an entry-level role in which you will benefit from training and development opportunities, including fantastic scope to progress into an IT specialist role.
- As a Trainee IT Support Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in the provision of a support service to the company’s customers throughout England and Wales.
- You will be required to maintain good working relationships with customers and provide a helpful and professional service, whilst using the company’s internal quality procedures to accurately record all calls received.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role with a well-respected UK company where you will be rewarded with a competitive salary. If you would like to share in our ongoing success, apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply