We are looking for Testers to join our busy City Centre Office.
Salary: Up to £35,000
Who are we?
Servelec are passionate about improving lives. Like many of our customers, we want to feel that our work makes a positive difference. We are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare, Social Care and Education IT suppliers, providing meaningful solutions that are a critical part of delivering real and lasting change within the NHS and Local Government.
What will you be doing?
You will be part of a successful development team working as an integral member contributing to all aspects of the software lifecycle; specification and planning, QA of our software and help drive the release/regression phase.
What we will be trusting you to do;
- Carrying out functional and user acceptance testing to ensure that high quality standards are achieved at all times for all software releases
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Improve team communication through timely feedback of issues and the early raising of concerns
- Working with team members to troubleshoot any problems with systems under test and ensuring that all relevant personnel are kept informed of progress Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- Provide estimates and feedback to the project management team for scheduling purposes
- Contribute to and help maintain the Healthcare, Social Care and Education quality procedures
- Ensuring that testing best practices are adhered to, continually reviewed and improvements sought
- Prepare and maintain test scripts for use on automated testing tools
- Help in providing a structured and robust automated test framework
- Familiarity with defect investigation and isolation and the importance of reliable means of defect reproduction
- Be involved in planning sessions, contributing to the acceptance criteria on each project, to ensure that all planned work is correctly scoped and consistent with existing functionality
If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional fees and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply