Technical Lead with Servelec
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Lead to join our Service Support team at Servelec
This is a varied senior technical role that demands a blend of passion, commitment, leadership and technical expertise. Reporting in to the Service Delivery Director, you will operate as Technical Lead across our end-to-end service operations supporting a range of clinical applications deployed at a large-scale enterprise level across both hosted and customer managed estate.
What you will do
You will play a key role in helping the business deliver high quality applications and support by:
- Building and developing a deep and comprehensive understanding of our applications and database architecture
- Taking full ownership of technical issues, working across the wider business to achieve timely and complete solutions to the satisfaction of customers and internal stakeholders
- Monitoring, evaluating and improving the performance of our applications and databases Contributing to application and architectural level design changes/decisions.
- Acting as the most senior technical escalation point to the Application Support team Identifying skills gaps and initiatives to ensure our engineer base are continually developing their skills
- Having a true passion and interest in technology
- Maintaining a strong a desire to learn and improve
- Maintaining robust technical documents and procedures
Your experience will include several of the following essential skills:
- Competent with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Competent with IIS
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Integration Engines (e.g. NextGen Connect/Ensemble)
- Having a solid appreciation of Environment/Infrastructure Architecture including hardware, virtualisation, SAN and networks
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience with scripting e.g. PowerShell
- Experience with SQL Performance Statistic Analysis & Interpretation
- Knowledge of HL7/Fast Healthcare Interoperable Resource (FHIR) messaging Types
- Any relevant qualifications will support your application, as would experience of working within an ISO accredited organisation, adhering to ISO20k and 27k
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care.
We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. We call this Digital Care.
What will you get in return?
Our benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees paid and more!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply