Technical Architect (Integration)
Becoming a Technical Architect with Servelec
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in Architecture & DevOps that really make a difference to peoples’ lives?
We are seeking and experienced Technical Architect to Join us on a permanent basis and become part of our exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day!
This is a varied role that provides technical leadership and support to the development team, provides an authoritative source on solutions architecture & DevOps and provides a point of escalation for technical issues across the business. You will focus on the “how” we choose to engineer our software and toolsets rather than the “what” and will be close working with Senior Engineers, Product Owners and Development Managers.
What you will do:
- Business Analysis and Requirements capture for integrations
- Solutions design for integrations
- Reviewing third party specifications for integration
- Designing APIs for use on Conexes
- Development & Implementing APIs for use with Conexes in Servelec products
- Implementing Conexes adapters
- Producing customer facing documentation and SDK materials for interfaces
- Supporting third parties developing against interfaces provided
Your Experience will include:
- Web API Standards including SOAP, REST, XML and JSON - Essential
- Development in experience in either Java or .NET - Essential
- Proven experience in technical architecture - Essential
- SQL Server and/or Oracle skills/knowledge
- Version Control (SVN/GIT)
- C# and/or Java Experience is desirable
- Knowledge of HL7 v2, v3 and FHIR
- Healthcare Integration Platforms (e.g. Mirth Connect, Intersystem Ensemble)
Systems administration knowledge of:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- NextGen Connect/Mirth Connect or Other Integration Platform, is desirable.
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care.
We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. We call this Digital Care.
What will you get in return?
Our benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees paid and more!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply