Strategy Lead – Children’s
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in varied projects supporting products that really make a difference to peoples’ lives? Join us and become part of an exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
Job reference: SC.SLC.23052019-1
At Servelec we’re united in our approach – we’re Together for Digital Care. The products, projects and implementations you’ll work on will make a huge difference in the health, social care, education and youth services sectors. As part of a supportive team you’ll find we care about giving you the backing to develop a long and successful career with us.
What will you be doing?
- This is a role for a dynamic and passionate social care professional with a flair for IT who understands the importance of technology in today’s fast paced Health and Social Care environment
- To ensure that Servelec Social Care products remain relevant and meet the needs of today’s professionals and modern practice in Children's Social Care and Health
- To research and understand all aspects of Children's Social Care and Health legislation and best practice and communicate key aspects to colleagues and customers; thus helping shape the strategy and product roadmap for the future
- To be an enthusiastic advocate for the system promoting its benefits through user groups, workshops and sales events
- Lead on research of all legislation and legislative change relating to Children's Social Care and Health
- Plan and run customer strategy groups to facilitate knowledge sharing and gather feedback to ensure that Servelec products continue to meet the needs of the customer base
- Write high level business requirements for new pieces of functionality required to meet legislative change, innovative best practice, or Servelec strategy; and work with colleagues the Development team to ensure these are
- Responsible for the Children's Best Practice Configuration of the system to ensure it delivers all legislative and best practice requirements relating to Children's Services and Health
- Complete Sales tender responses relating to Children's functionality within the system and Children's strategy
- Lead on the preparation and delivery of sales demonstrations relating to Children's functionality in Mosaic
- Quality Assurance of local customised system configuration during the implementation projects
- Specialist chargeable consultancy at customer sites where appropriate
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Front line social work experience or similar
- A good practical understanding of IT systems and experience of using technology in a working environment
- Experience of presenting to groups
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Children's Social Care
- Excellent understanding of the interaction between Children's Social Care and Health
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong customer focus
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload
- The ability to recognise the impact of decisions on ours and customers businesses
- Accurate, dynamic and tenacious
- Confident and pro-active with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
What will you get in return?
We offer a great work environment plus a generous package available from day one, including holidays, contributory pension, life insurance, flexible working, professional fees and the cycle to work scheme. This is a homebased role with extensive travel.
Servelec is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.