Software Engineer (Back-End)
Becoming a Software Engineer with Servelec
Due to our continued growth , we are currently seeking experienced Software Engineers to join our growing integration team at Servelec.
Working in this varied role as part of the Integration team you will be focused on the design, development and implementation of integration and interoperability solutions via our Conexes platform, giving you exposure to a wide array of technology stacks and the opportunity to help define the way we do things.
Conexes provides connectivity between Servelec HSC products hosted by Servelec HSC or third parties. It provides interface hosting for APIs into our core products as well as adapters to transform and customise those interfaces to suit existing third-party interface standards.
What you will do:
- Reviewing third party specifications for integration
- Designing & Development of APIs across all the Servelec products
- Implementing APIs for use with Conexes in Servelec HSC products
- Producing customer facing documentation and SDK materials for interfaces
- Supporting third parties developing against interfaces provided
- Release and deployment tooling for interfaces and APIs
- Support for implementation teams deploying integrations
- Working with our support team to maintain production systems
Your Experience will include:
- Back - End software development - Essential
- Web API Standards including SOAP, REST, XML and JSON - Essential
- Development in experience in either .NET - Essential
- SQL Server and/or Oracle skills/knowledge - Essential
- Version Control (SVN/GIT) - Essential
- Knowledge of HL7 v2, v3 and FHIR is beneficial
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care.
We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. We call this Digital Care.
What you will get in return:
Our benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees paid and more!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply