We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Sheffield Healthcare team.
Salary: Up to £45,000
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of all aspects of the project and in particular the timely delivery within the approved budgets and at a quality standard in keeping with the status of the company.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Take a leading role in managing the delivery of systems to the client, on time, to specification and within budget
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Lead a dedicated project team, including implementation specialists, health product specialists and occasionally software developers in the delivery of a specific project
- Delegate project tasks based on other team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Project QA
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Provide support to pre-sales activities
- University degree in an IT or Software related subject
- Proven working experience in the delivery of enterprise wide software systems preferably to external customers
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience of working in a structured QA environment, ideally with TickIT accreditation
PRINCE2 methodology or similar experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise
- Willingness to travel
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.