Project Manager - UK
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in varied projects supporting products that really make a difference to peoples’ lives? Join us and become part of an exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
Who are we?
At Servelec we’re united in our approach – we’re Together for Digital Care. The products, projects and implementations you’ll work on will make a huge difference in the health, social care, education and youth services sectors. As part of a supportive team you’ll find we care about giving you the backing to develop a long and successful career with us.
What will you be doing?
You will be an experienced Project Manager who has delivered successful projects to time and budget within a public sector setting. This is a homebased role with extensive travel, it would be preferable if you were based in the South.
- Manage internal resources to delivery timescales to each assigned project
- Have a clear understanding of contractual requirements for each project and manage these effectively
- Have a clear understanding of all financial milestones and ensure all are met to enable prompt payment of agreed invoices
- Attend all relevant project meetings as and when required
- Ensure all relevant project documentation is kept up to date and circulated to relevant personnel both internally and at the customer site
- Be responsible for assigned project budgets
- Report on progress of assigned projects regularly to the Projects Director including Milestone Delivery, Budget and delivery to plan
- Ensure risks and issues for each project are managed effectively
- Escalate issues impacting the successful delivery of the project to the Projects Director if appropriate
- Ensure the effective handover to ‘business as usual’ following the successful completion of a project
- Support the sales process where required by completing tender responses and attending sales meetings relating to project management
- At all times provide excellent customer service in all areas of activity
- Adhere to company policy and procedures including those on confidentiality, equal opportunities, health & safety and information security in line with the published procedures
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Experience of successfully delivering IT projects within the Public Sector environment
- University degree or equivalent
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Excellent and demonstrable Project Management skills
- A good understanding of Social Care
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong customer focus
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload
- The ability to recognise the impact of decisions on ours and customers businesses
- Accurate, dynamic and tenacious
- Confident and pro-active with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
What will you get in return?
We offer a great work environment plus a generous package available from day one, including holidays, contributory pension, life insurance, flexible working, professional fees and the cycle to work scheme. This is a homebased role with extensive travel, it would be preferable if you were based in the South.
Servelec is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.Apply