Project Manager - Sheffield
Are you an IT & Software Systems Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the successful delivery of all aspects of the project and in particular the timely delivery within the approved budgets and at a quality standard in keeping with the status of the company
- Managing projects for external customers/clients, including client liaison and co-ordination
- Take a leading role in managing the delivery of systems to the client, on time, to specification and within budget
- Lead a dedicated project team, including software developers and healthcare product specialists
- Project planning and progress monitoring
- Project QA
- Client liaison
- Risk and issue management
- Provide support to pre-sales activities
What about you?
- University degree in an IT or Software related subject
- Experience in the development and delivery of enterprise wide software systems preferably to external customers
- Experience of working in a structured QA environment, ideally with TickIT accreditation
- PRINCE2 methodology or similar experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply