Product Marketing Manager (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Job reference: HSC.PMM.27032019-1
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in varied marketing and communications projects supporting products that really make a difference to peoples’ lives? Join us and become part of an exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
At Servelec we’re united in our approach – we’re Together for Digital Care. The products, projects and go to market strategies you’ll work on will make a huge difference in the health, social care, education and youth services sectors. As part of a supportive team you’ll find we care about giving you the backing to flourish.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will be a vital part of a busy and hardworking Marketing team that’s renowned for delivering results.
Your role will involve:
- Developing and executing marketing plans to launch new versions of our market leading software products
- Developing persuasive marketing assets to maximise upsell and cross sell opportunities to our existing NHS and local government customer base
- Working closely with our product managers and partners to lead the execution of our marketing strategies for mobile versions of our health and social care products
- Support our product integration strategy with effective stakeholder communication activity
We are looking for an experience product marketing specialist with:
- Strong product marketing experience
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and execute multiple product marketing plans simultaneously and effectively
- A driven and dynamic personality
- Willingness to engage with colleagues at all levels of the business
- who is highly motivated and enthusiastic
Does this sound like you?
This is a strategically important product marketing role providing support to the growing business in the effective delivery of the defined product marketing strategies. In this pivotal role within the Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to support a wide range of product launches and product marketing campaigns, using the majority of marketing communications channels.
This is an opportunity to work in a medium sized Marketing team, learn from others and grow the role alongside your own ambitions.Apply today