People Shared Services Advisor
Becoming an HR (People) Advisor with Servelec
We are currently seeking an experienced people (HR) advisor to help bolster our brand-new people shared service team. We’re re-defining the whole HR (people) service we deliver to our colleagues and this role plays a vital part of that.
The people advisor will provide advice, guidance, administrative support and coaching on policies and procedures that cover the full employment life cycle. This is a varied HR generalist role supporting the people business partners (HRBP’s) acting as the HR first point of contact, advising managers on HR related matters, delivery and completion of all HR administrative tasks including contracts and benefits, and maintaining the HR Information System.
This role will support all locations across the Servelec business and occasional travel may be required.
You’ll get some great exposure as:
- Act as the HR first point of contact for line managers and employees, providing timely and appropriate advice on policies, practices and employment benefits.
- HR administrative tasks for the complete employee life cycle
- Act as the link between HR and UK Payroll to ensure all changes for payroll are accurately communicated in a timely manner
- Coordinate all New Hires, providing support to managers for effective introduction of new hires to the business and ensuring they are set up on the appropriate benefits schemes, pensions, systems etc.
- Maintenance of data in the HR Information System and employee files, ensuring accuracy and input of all changes in a timely manner.
- Participate in projects and on-going initiatives to raise levels of employee engagement, making recommendations for new initiatives and continuous improvement of existing programs and processes.
- Act as HR Representative in disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance matters as assigned, providing support and guidance to line managers and escalating complex issues to the Head of HR.
- Coach Managers in applying employee related policies, processes, tools and measures.
- Provision of Payroll and HR information system reports as required.
- Support the coordination of the performance review process and monitor it for completion and effectiveness, recommending and potentially delivering instructional training to managers and staff as required.
- Work closely with the Head of HR to support the implementation of the people plan and all related project and activities.
- Provide monthly reporting and data as required
A gem of a company that you may not have heard of. Which is a massive shame because the chances are that you or someone you love will have been positively impacted by our software and leading tech. You just didn’t know it – until now.
Our market leading software is the foundation that allows medical clinicians to spend more time with their patients, driving up standards in our beloved NHS. It streamlines services within our education sector, gives more time to social workers within their communities, and enables youth workers to work their magic with future generations.
We make powerful changes in the things that matter. It’s down to two things: our people and our technology.Apply