Marketing and Communications Assistant
Develop your marketing career with a tech company that makes a real difference
Salary: up to £18,500
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in varied marketing and communications projects supporting products that really make a difference to peoples’ lives? Join us and become part of an exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
At Servelec we’re united in our approach – we’re Together for Digital Care. The products, projects and marketing strategies you’ll work on will make a huge difference in the health, social care, education and youth services sectors. As part of a supportive team you’ll find we care about giving you the backing to develop a long and successful career with us.
As our Marketing and Communications Assistant, you will be a vital part of a busy and hardworking Marketing team, that’s renowned for delivering results. Your role will involve:
- Triaging inbound requests into the Marketing team
- Producing engaging marketing collateral
- Digital marketing including keeping our website and social media accounts up-to-date with creative content
- Supporting a varied calendar of events
- Contributing to effective internal communications
How will you be spending your day?
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good writing, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Willingness to engage with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Relevant qualification or equivalent relevant experience in similar marketing role
- Relevant degree preferred.
This is a varied marketing and communications role providing assistance to the Marketing team in the effective delivery of the defined marketing strategy. In this pivotal role within the Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to support a wide range of marketing projects, using the majority of marketing communications channels and also take responsibility for delivering various aspects in support of our marketing strategy.
This is an opportunity to work in a medium sized Marketing team, learn from others and grow the role alongside your own ambitions.
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional fees and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.