We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our team in Sheffield.
Salary: Up to £45,000
An excellent opportunity to join a high performing software business in a dynamic market, this role will appeal to those looking for a management accountant role with a strong commercial element. Partnering with the management team is a strong element of the role, and will provide the right candidate with exposure to skills and experience beyond a typical finance role.
This is a key role within the Education division, and also forms part of the wider group finance function of a fast growing PE backed business.
We are looking for someone to join the team prepare the monthly management accounts, annual budget, quarterly and monthly forecasts for Servelec Education, along with annual audit and statutory requirements.
To act as finance business partner to the Education Management team based in Norwich. Some travel will be required.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with operational departments and management teams to deliver regular KPIs and management information
- Provide timely financial information to stakeholders on business performance and business plans.
- Prepare the contract review summaries and attend review meetings
- Produce the Education WIP work document to calculate the monthly turnover and contribution per project
- Reconcile all key accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparation of VAT returns
- All other general accounting tasks needed to process the month end accounts
- Prepare the monthly management accounts pack
- Cash flow and budget reporting
- Statutory accounts preparation
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Good inter-personal skills
- Customer focused
- The ability to proactively contribute within a project team working environment
- Experience of integrated accounting systems, preferably Sage 200
- Experience of contract accounting an advantage
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA expected or minimum experience in a similar role if not qualified
If this sounds like you then apply today!
Our benefits include a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.