Internal Communications Manager
Help us improve thousands of lives
Job reference: HSC.ICM.17062019-1
Hi there. We are Servelec, a friendly, down-to-earth, fast-growing tech company that exists to create some good in the world. We provide technology across health, social care, education and youth services that makes life better for thousands of people across the UK every day.
Our products have a hugely positive impact. Patient record software that helps medical practitioners save time and reduce paperwork. Education technology that helps local authorities and schools support families more effectively. Case management tools that give social workers all the information they need at their fingertips. And powerful systems that enable youth services teams to support vulnerable young people.
We’re a team of around 450 people helping digital care providers concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and improving lives.
So where do you fit in?
We know our people are happier, more creative and more productive when they feel included, well-informed and connected to the business. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced internal communications manager who can help our passionate team perform at its best.
Your inventive approach to internal communication will bring our vision, brand and purpose to life for all Servelec people, wherever they’re based and whatever their role is.
- You’ll own and develop a mix of regular communication channels, including intranet, internal social media, live events, video and email.
- You’ll design and deliver campaigns and projects that celebrate the great work we do and engage our people in developing Servelec further.
- You’ll coach and guide colleagues at all levels to communicate brilliantly with each other, defining and leading best practice use of digital collaboration tools like SharePoint, MS Teams and Yammer.
- You’ll have excellent copywriting skills and a proven ability to influence people at all levels, including the executive leadership team and senior management teams.
- You’ll also have experience of engaging employees across multiple sites and business areas, plus fine-tuned organisational and planning skills to balance a busy workload and competing priorities.
Above all though, you’ll want to help us make a positive difference to the thousands of people who benefit from our products and services every day.
Want to be part of our future? Then please get in touch - You can be based at any of our offices in Sheffield, Islington, Norwich, Edinburgh or Northwich.
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional fees and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply