We are looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our busy office
Reference #: HC.IMR.07112018-1
Salary Range: Competitive
We are looking to recruit a talented Implementation Consultant/Deployment Specialist with a proven track record in successfully delivering enterprise level projects to join our existing delivery teams based at our Sheffield office.
In this role you will be part of an expert team responsible for the delivery of our industry leading healthcare information systems.
We are looking for someone to take a ‘hands-on’ lead technical role, working closely with both the Project Manager and the Customer to ensure that all technical aspects are completed on time and within budget. On smaller projects you could also be managing the project plan and undertaking all day to day project activities.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in the delivery of complex and/or large implementations to the customer in a timely and cost effective manner
- Be responsible for system installation/configuration, project testing, customer testing and support, process improvements and documentation
- Develop a strong understanding of the Servelec software and understand how it will interface with customer’s systems.
- Perform initial triage of any issues raises during implementation and liaise with other internal departments to facilitate in the resolution and application of fixes to customer environments.
- Software deployment and troubleshooting
- Able to demonstrate problem solving techniques for end to end resolution on project technical issues
- Database, Database management, hardware and infrastructure knowledge
- Installation and administration of servers • Basic understanding of Internet protocols, switches, firewalls and routers
- Basic understanding of web based technologies and server side architecture (IIS)
- Aware of application and infrastructure security standards
- Experience interfacing within clinical applications
Personal traits that would help you succeed in this role:
- Experience of working in a complex project environment with definitive objectives and deadlines, with an ability to take ownership
- That you are an articulate and positive person with excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally
- That you are proactive, flexible and responsible
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer facing skills, with a strong customer focus
SC clearance will be required as may be working with service user identifiable data from customer sites.
What's in it for you?
Our benefits include a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply