HR Advisor - Immediate Start!
We are currently seeking an experienced HR advisor to join us on a temporary basis with immediate effect, however a permanent opportunity will be available for the right candidate. This is a full-time post that offers flexible hours of work and the opportunity to work from home!
Job reference: SC HR/5919
The HR Advisor will provide advice, guidance, administrative support and coaching on policies and procedures that cover the full employment life cycle. This is a varied HR generalist role acting as the HR first point of contact, advising managers on HR related matters, delivery and completion of all HR administrative tasks including contracts and benefits, and maintaining the HR Information System.
This role will support all locations across the Servelec business and occasional travel may be required.
What will you be doing?
- Act as the HR first point of contact for line managers and employees, providing timely and appropriate advice on policies, practices and employment benefits.
- HR administrative tasks for the complete employee life cycle
- Act as the link between HR and UK Payroll to ensure all changes for payroll are accurately communicated in a timely manner
- Coordinate all New Hires, providing support to managers for effective introduction of new hires to the business and ensuring they are set up on the appropriate benefits schemes, pensions, systems etc.
- Maintenance of data in the HR Information System and employee files, ensuring accuracy and input of all changes in a timely manner.
- Participate in projects and on-going initiatives to raise levels of employee engagement, making recommendations for new initiatives and continuous improvement of existing programs and processes.
- Act as HR Representative in disciplinary, grievance, absence management, performance matters as assigned, providing support and guidance to line managers and escalating complex issues to the Head of HR.
- Coach Managers in applying employee related policies, processes, tools and measures.
- Provision of Payroll and HR information system reports as required.
- Support the coordination of the performance review process and monitor it for completion and effectiveness, recommending and potentially delivering instructional training to managers and staff as required.
- Work closely with the Head of HR to support the implementation of the people plan and all related project and activities. Provide monthly reporting and data as required
Your experience will include
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role, including HR Administration
- Experience of advising and coaching Line Managers and employees on HR practices
- Previous experience of implementing a new idea or way of working
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Good understanding of the recruitment process
- Confident with all Microsoft packages, social media and exposure to HR Information systems
- Ability to provide coaching and support to other members of the team
- Be a logical thinker who can solve problems.
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity, with the ability to act as a Trusted Advisor to all employees and Managers
- Personable and skilled at reading people and situations.
- Be organised and meticulous in your work
- Good communicator and comfortable engaging with people across the world in a variety of different situations
- Confident at presenting information to a group of people
- Have a positive, can do attitude – actively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Cultural fluency - actively seeks to understand cultural differences and sensitivities
A gem of a company that you may not have heard of. Which is a massive shame because the chances are that you or someone you love will have been positively impacted by our software and leading tech. You just didn’t know it – until now.
Our market leading software is the foundation that allows medical clinicians to spend more time with their patients, driving up standards in our beloved NHS. It streamlines services within our education sector, gives more time to social workers within their communities, and enables youth workers to work their magic with future generations.
We make powerful changes in the things that matter. It’s down to two things: our people and our technology.
What will you get in return?
Our benefits include a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees paid and more!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply