Health Integration Specialist
We are looking for an Health Integration specialist to join a new team based in our busy City Centre office.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Working as part of the Architecture, Integration and DevOps team in Servelec this role is working on integration and interoperability in the Health, Social care and education markets.
Within the UK people receive care and support from a range of different organisations and care settings. Often care needs are complex and involve multiple organisations in multiple care settings, or someone begins a new episode of care with one organisation having previously had care in another organisation. For example, a person may become known to Social Services from an incident reported by the police and that person may have on-going engagement with a mental health organisation.
In order for each person to receive the right care from each organisation they are involved with, it is important that systems across all care settings and organisations involved be integrated so a carer can see important information about the individual they are trying to provide help for.
Nationally, there is a large drive to improve the software and infrastructure to support this. Enabling carers in one organisation to access information from other organisations as well as from other software systems within their organisation to improve the delivery of care to people.
Servelec have developed a state of the art cloud based integration service, Conexes, in order to enable us to rapidly provision cost effective integration for customers using our systems across health care, social care and education.
In order to support this vision, we are recruiting for Integration Engineers to join the team and enable us to deliver rapidly to our customer base.
Working as part of the Architecture, Integration and DevOps team this role is focussed on the design, development and implementation of integration and interoperability solutions via our Conexes platform.
Conexes provides connectivity between Servelec HSC products hosted by Servelec HSC or third parties. It provides interface hosting for APIs into our core products as well as adapters to transform and customise those interfaces to suit existing third party interface standards.
You will be involved in:
- Reviewing third party specifications for integration
- Designing APIs for use on Conexes
- Implementing APIs for use with Conexes in Servelec products
- Implementing Conexes adapters
- Producing customer facing documentation and SDK materials for interfaces
- Supporting third parties developing against interfaces provided
- Release and deployment tooling for interfaces and APIs
- Deployment of Conexes integrations
- Support for implementation teams deploying integrations
- Working with our support team to maintain production systems
- You will be a strong problem solver with a background in integrating different software solutions.
- You will be an excellent communicator.
- Candidates will be interested in learning new skills and knowledge and applying them to solve complex interoperability challenges between multiple systems with limited input.
To be successful in this role you will have skills, knowledge and experience in:
- Web API Standards including SOAP, REST, XML and JSON.
- Development in experience in either Java or .NET
- Knowledge of HL7 v2, v3 and FHIR
- SQL Server and/or Oracle skills/knowledge
- Healthcare Integration Platforms (e.g. Mirth Connect, Intersystem Ensemble)
- Version Control (SVN/GIT)
Systems administration knowledge of:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- NextGen Connect/Mirth Connect
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Experience producing and reviewing interface specifications
- Strong team working, including working with other teams (deployment and support in particular)
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Pro-active with a high sense of ownership
- If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional fees and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply