DevOps Engineer (Contract)
DevOps Engineer with Servelec
We are currently seeking experienced DevOps Engineers with Powershell and Octopus Deploy! This a a day rate contract for an initial 4 months, however there is potential for a contract extension for up to 1 year. You will be required to be based out of our Sheffield office for the first 2 weeks but after this time there is the flexibility for remote working!
In this varied role you will be responsible for a range of tools and environments, including the maintenance and improvement of our existing Continuous Integration infrastructure, provision of internal development and test environments, provision of internal support, sales and projects environments. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our release installation tools, documentation and processes, including providing support and skills transfer to internal and external teams installing and maintaining our product set.
What you will do:
- Administration of our CI platform
- Making improvements to our CI platform
- Administration of a cross platform build environment (Windows Team City, Azure DevOps etc)
- Automation of deployments of our products
- Managing distributed build and test infrastructure
- Working with our support/professional service team to troubleshoot environment issues
- Support maintenance of our products by providing the necessary environments and release builds
- Create and manage environments for sales/demonstration/training systems
- Feedback opportunities to improve our build, release and deployment process
The following experience is essential
- Octopus Deploy
- Extensive experience of using PowerShell
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care.
We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. We call this Digital Care.
What will you get in return?
Competitive day rate!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply