Business Support Administrator
Servelec has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to come and join our busy Norwich office.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the Business Support Team you will be responsible for supporting all areas of the Servelec business, working closely with sales teams, support teams and finance teams the business support team is responsible for ensuring effective running of the service desk, adhering to the finance processes in accordance with month end deadlines, maximising revenue and reducing debt. The Business Support Team also provides administrative and office management support to the local business.
- Logging incoming queries into the support system
- Ensuring thorough and accurate details are captured and Service Level Agreements are met
- Communicating professionally with customers via e-mail and telephone
- Adhering to strict month end deadlines
- Processing orders from the sales team quickly and accurately to ensure revenue is maximised
- Raising invoices with sufficient information to reduce queries and ensure quick payment
- Reducing debt by assisting in the efficient running of the finance process and searching for queries
- Weekly reporting of KPI’s to ensure smooth running of the team
- Office Management duties
- Assisting with Health and Safety
- Provide support to the business towards continued ISO accreditations
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Administrative and customer service experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good typing skills and general computer literacy
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Strong team-working ethic
- Reliable and committed
- Adaptable and enthusiastic
- The ability to build rapport and liaise with people at all levels, both externally and internally
- The ability to work on your own initiative, managing workload efficiently and effectively
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
Who are we?
Servelec are passionate about improving lives. Like many of our customers, we want to feel that our work makes a positive difference. We are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare, Social Care and Education IT suppliers, providing meaningful solutions that are a critical part of delivering real and lasting change within the NHS and Local Government. Servelec is looking for an Application Support & Deployment Engineer with experience of providing excellent service to customers in the support of complex web based applications, working closely with delivery and system leads.
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for? We will consider any working arrangements i.e. 3 full days, 4.5 hours per day or any other configuration.
We offer a great work environment plus a generous package available from day one, including holidays, contributory pension, life insurance, flexible working, professional fees and the cycle to work scheme.
Servelec is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.