Business Intelligence Analyst
Becoming a Business Intelligence Analyst with Servelec
We are currently seeking an experienced BI Analyst to join our newly formed performance and planning function based out of our Sheffield office.
You will support the rollout of performance metrics across all business and functions, data model builds, report creation, operationalisation, user support and ongoing improvement. Strong communications are essential as you will be engaging regularly with internal stakeholders.
Although this is an initial 6 month FTC , there will be the potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
What you will do
- Assessing business data sets to understand quality and completeness
- Building data models to enable correlation and measurement of that data
- Design reporting visualisations that deliver the data in an effective way for key stakeholders
- Delivering continuous improvement in performance data
Your experience will include
- A proven track record in data interrogation, analytics and measurement-based reporting
- Strong problem management skills, with an ability to size the complexity of the task and implement a logical solution
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and schedule activities and complete the deliverable to schedule
- Ability to articulate data into graphs/KPI reports
- Strong analytical skills
- Good inter-personal skills, with ability to effectively communicate and engage with teams to gain support
- Good working knowledge and experience of using PowerBI or similar analytics tool
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care.
We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. We call this Digital Care. Find out more at www.servelec.co.uk.
What will you get in return?
Our benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees paid and more!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.