Automation Tester (Integration)
Becoming an Automation Tester with Servelec
We are currently seeking an experienced Automation Tester to join our growing team at Servelec.
Servelec have developed a state-of-the-art cloud-based integration service, Conexes, in order to enable us to rapidly provision cost effective integration for customers using our systems across health care, social care and education. In order to support this vision, we are seeking an experienced Automation Tester to join the team. You will be responsible for shaping the way we automate our testing strategy and will have the opportunity to work with many technology stacks, venders and projects at both local and national level!
What you will do:
- Take the lead and support the team in all aspects of Automated testing
- Develop & Maintain our test suite of APIs
- Ensure that the quality of our APIs is maintained
- Analysing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members, departments and external stakeholders
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Own the assurance processes both internal and external associated with accreditation.
Your experience will include:
- A sound working knowledge in all aspects of Automation Testing - Essential
- Back end testing (Integration) - Essential
- Good understanding of the principles behind API development - Essential
- Strong background with automated testing of APIs (REST and SOAP) - Essential
- Exposure to SQL and database testing - Essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Able to own and manage testing assurance processes.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills in order to collaborate across teams.
- Work closely with development and test team members throughout the project life-cycle and development of testing frameworks
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care.
We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. We call this Digital Care.
What you will get in return
Our benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees paid and more!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply