Application Support Engineer / Analyst
We are looking for Application / Support / Engineer / Specialist / Analyst / Technical / SQL / HL7 / ASP / .NET / VB / HTML
Job reference: HC.RSE.05102018-2
Salary: Up to £32,000
Who are we?
Servelec are passionate about improving lives. Like many of our customers, we want to feel that our work makes a positive difference. We are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare, Social Care and Education IT suppliers, providing meaningful solutions that are a critical part of delivering real and lasting change within the NHS and Local Government.
Servelec is looking for an Application Support Engineer/Analyst with experience of providing excellent service to customers in the support of complex web based applications.
What will you be doing?
- Taking full ownership in resolving challenging functional and technical problems across a range of clinical applications through effective troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Working closely with customers and managing expectations throughout the incident life in a confident and professional manner.
- Building strong and effective relationships with internal departments such as software development, configuration, project delivery and DevOps.
- Contributing towards Continual Service Improvement by pro-actively identifying areas of the service that can be improved, and/or leading on the implementation of such improvements where required. We will listen if you have a better way of working towards the end goal!
- Project Work (as required)
What will you need to be successful in this role?
You will be a natural problem solver with a can do attitude coupled with a passion for technology and delivering the absolute best levels of customer service.
Throw in a solid grasp of SQL and you’ll be up and running in no time
Exposure to any of the below could well help give your application a slight edge, but are by no means essential.
Integration/Interface Engines e.g. NextGen/Mirth Connect
If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional fees and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.