Application Support Engineer / Analyst
We are looking for Application / Support / Engineer / Specialist / Analyst / Technical / SQL / HL7 / ASP / .NET / VB / HTML
Job reference: HC.ASE.06032019-1
Are you someone who has a genuine passion for software in the digital age?
Do you currently feel you are either in a company that offers no support or progression, or you are in a job that has no relevance to your passion for technology? If so, this could be what you have been looking for.
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in working with our products that really make a difference to peoples’ lives? Join us and become part of an exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
At Servelec we’re united in our approach – we’re Together for Digital Care. The products and projects you’ll work on will make a huge difference in the health, social care, education and youth services sectors. As part of a supportive team you’ll find we care about giving you the backing to develop a long and successful career with us.
What will you be doing?
- Taking full ownership in resolving challenging functional and technical problems across a range of clinical applications through effective troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Working closely with customers and managing expectations throughout the incident life in a confident and professional manner
- Building strong and effective relationships with internal departments such as software development, configuration, project delivery and DevOps
- Contributing towards Continual Service Improvement by pro-actively identifying areas of the service that can be improved, and/or leading on the implementation of such improvements where required. We will listen if you have a better way of working towards the end goal!
- Project Work (as required)
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- You will be a natural problem solver with a can do attitude coupled with a passion for technology and delivering the absolute best levels of customer service
- Throw in a solid grasp of SQL and you’ll be up and running in no time
- Exposure to any of the below could well help give your application a slight edge, but are by no means essential
- Integration/Interface Engines e.g. NextGen/Mirth Connect
- HL7 Messaging
If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
You will be offered an environment where you can thrive, develop and progress. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role with a well-respected UK company, if you would like to share in our ongoing success, apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply