Application Support Engineer / Analyst
Servelec? A gem of a company that not many people have heard of. Which is a massive shame because the chances are that you or someone you love will have been positively impacted by our software and leading tech. You just didn’t know it – until now.
Job Reference: HC.RSE.28062019-1
Most also hadn’t heard our market leading software is the foundation that allows medical practitioners to spend more time with their patients, driving up standards in our beloved NHS. It streamlines services within our education sector, gives more time to social workers within their communities, and enables youth workers to work their magic with the people of our future.
We make powerful changes in the things that matter. It’s down to two things: our people and our technology.
What will you be doing?
- Taking full ownership in resolving challenging functional and technical problems across a range of clinical applications through effective troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Working closely with customers and managing expectations throughout the incident life in a confident and professional manner
- Building strong and effective relationships with internal departments such as software development, configuration, project delivery and DevOps
- Contributing towards Continual Service Improvement by pro-actively identifying areas of the service that can be improved, and/or leading on the implementation of such improvements where required. We will listen if you have a better way of working towards the end goal!
- Project Work (as required)
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- You will be a natural problem solver with a can do attitude coupled with a passion for technology and delivering the absolute best levels of customer service
- Throw in a solid grasp of SQL and you’ll be up and running in no time
- Exposure to any of the below could well help give your application a slight edge, but are by no means essential
- Integration/Interface Engines e.g. NextGen/Mirth Connect
- HL7 Messaging
If that’s you then why not apply?
On top of the salary and an opportunity to help shape the business there’s a company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply