Application Support Consultant
Becoming an Applications Support Consultant with Servelec
Due to our continued growth we are currently seeking an Application Support Consultant to join our team in Norwich.
As a second line Application Support Consultant, you will have a proven analytical and problem-solving skillset in order to assist trained users of Servelec Educations Synergy application suite. You will troubleshoot application and database related incidents through to a satisfactory and timely resolution and maintain accurate records detailing progress in a clear and concise manner. Therefore, strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role.
We are keen to hear from applicants who have a good level of IT competency and a strong ability to learn bespoke applications. This is a varied role that requires strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think outside of the box and work off your own initiative where required.
What you will do:
- Investigate and maintain replication of software and database related incidents
- Identifying resolutions or workarounds, working with other departments as necessary
- Maintaining high levels of customer experience
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Recording accurate work logs for incident progression and audit purposes
- Provide input into team or business discussions relating to operational advice and outstanding issues
Your experience will include:
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A commercial/personal background in IT
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Great team ethic but can work independently when required
- Ability to work under pressure to strict SLA’s
- Time management and administrative skills are essential
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care.
We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes. We call this Digital Care.
What will you get in return?
Our benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees paid and more!
At Servelec, we do not just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply