We are looking for an experienced and motivated self-starter to join Servelec Education’s Professional Services team as an Application Consultant for Synergy software solutions.
Job reference: ED.APP.22052019-1
Based from home, regular weekly travel to customer sites is expected with occasional visits to the Norwich office as required.
What will you be doing?
- The role involves business consultancy and training activities to local authority specialist service teams, undertaking business process reviews, workflow diagramming, application configuration and end user training, documentation and other related duties.
- You will be confident, articulate and a good communicator, both orally and written, to deliver training and consultancy with clear and concise instruction.
- You will mainly be charged with delivering consultancy and training on our Synergy suite of case management solutions, though you may be called upon to assist with Support calls and other relevant duties as required.
- You will achieve revenue targets by delivering chargeable services to local authority customers, learning and advising on their business processes, configuring specialist case management modules to support the customer’s business information recording and reporting requirements.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required along with proven customer service experience and strong communication skills. Experience of Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS will be advantageous for database reporting and scripting.
- Along with a sound academic record, some experience of software implementation, support or system administration would be an advantage. You will be delivering consultancy sessions to system administrators and classroom style training to end users. Experience in a Children’s Services environment would also be an advantage.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive the highest level of service in the delivery of consultancy and training to existing and new customers within the Children’s Services sector, focusing on our Synergy suite of case management solutions. Internal training and support will be provided though a level of self-learning is expected.
- You will be prepared for weekly travel and overnight stays.
What we will trust you to do;
- Provide Onsite Consultancy and Training services to local authority customers
- Develop and maintain a product knowledge of the Synergy suite of software applications
- To understand and advise on Ofsted and DfE policy and information recording needs
- Complete Service Delivery Reports for internal use
- Attend and/or deliver internal training to colleagues where required
- Provide support and assistance to customers and colleagues
- Create and maintain consultancy and training documentation
Servelec Education have been developing and providing client and web based software to the Children's Services sector for the last 25 years. Whilst continuing to expand the customer base, currently standing at around 100 local authorities, the product suite is continually enhanced to meet and exceed the needs of the customer.
In recent years, the business has grown into the Health and most recently Finance sectors, offering an even more diverse product portfolio.
Servelec Education continue to look for talented individuals to recruit into the expanding business and currently have availability within the professional services department.
We offer a great work environment plus a generous package available from day one, including holidays, contributory pension, life insurance, flexible working, professional fees and the cycle to work scheme.
Servelec is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.