About Rio Config Clinics
Each week, our Configuration Manager Chris Mullen, holds a ‘clinic’ to talk to our configuration specialist customers, ensuring they have the knowledge to maximise the use of Rio in their trust. Configuration specialists can bring questions to Chris during these sessions, where he will show solutions on a demo system and talk through configuration queries. The sessions are free of charge, and clips from the clinics are recorded and shared on the customer Sunrise portal, so other trusts can optimise their own Rio configuration.
The latest videos we’ve covered include:
- Previewing assessment forms under development
- Configuring the client portal with new clinical indicators
- How to return historically recorded care plans
- Advice on configuring letters
- Adding a client image to summary panels
The next dates for the Config Clinics are:
- Friday 16 April, 11am - 12noon
- Thursday 22 April, 11am - 12noon
- Friday 30 April, 11am - 12noon
- Thursday 6 May, 11am - 12noon
- Friday 14 May, 11am - 12noon
- Thursday 20 May, 11am - 12noon
The videos can be found on our customer Sunrise portal, with more added each month. If you’re a configuration specialist within your trust and you’d like to join the next session, please email email@example.com.