Patient Flow - Closing the gap between current capacity and the elective care backlog
Join us for an interactive session of Flow, our patient Flow solution with two leading UK Trusts and Flow experts on Monday 26th April from 10am-11am, with a live Q&A session. In this webinar we'll hear how Servelec working with several trusts and technology partners across the UK to improve efficiency and reduce the gap between the elective demand backlog and ever increasing capacity.
- Introduction to Servelec and our Flow solution with Grant Churnin-Ritchie, Healthcare Business Development Manager and James Gray, Head of Patient Flow at Servelec
- Why we need to digitise Patient Flow with Dr Andrew Stradling, Clinical Director for Urgent Care Medway & Swale ICP
- A walkthrough of our industry leading Flow solution with Keith O'Malley, Flow product specialist
- The impact Servelec's Flow solution has had at the Western Health and Social Care Trust with Ryan McCloskey, Operations Manager Western Health & Social Care Trust
- Live Q+A session (15 minutes)