About the event
Join us at HETT (Health Excellence Through Technology), the UK’s leading healthcare technology and digital health event taking place on 1 - 2 October 2019 at ExCeL London.
HETT connects digital leaders with world-leading health technology innovators and provides real-life case-studies and learnings from expert speakers.
Key themes include:
- Digitally Empowered Patients
- Culture and Implementation
- Integration and Interoperability
- Digital Maturity
Visit us at stand D60 to find out more about Conexes, our cloud-based interoperability platform that enables data sharing, and see demos of Rio, our EPR system, and Flow, our bed management and patient flow solution.
What to expect:
3,000+ Attendees | 4x CPD Certified Steams | 130+ Expert Speakers | 120+ Exhibitors | 12+ hrs networking
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Rachel Dunscombe, CEO, NHS Digital Academy
- James Freed, CIO, Health Education England
Healthcare professionals can register to attend free of charge online here.