About the conference
Servelec are proud to be headline sponsors of FutureScot's Digital Health & Care Conference for a second year running.
Join us at this digital transformation conference for public sector health and care professionals. As we move into year two of the national strategy for Digital Health & Care, FutureScot will review progress on key milestones, achievements and exemplars of service transformation from NHS boards and health and social care partnerships.
With input from political and policy leaders – as well as digital technology experts – this one-day conference will equip delegates with the very latest thinking on how to harness data and digital to deliver improved outcomes for people using health and care services in Scotland.
- Tracking progress on the six domains of Scotland’s Digital Health & Care strategy
- Providing a platform for national and regional exemplars of joined-up digital health and care services
- Using data to drive insights and improvements in patient care through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud-based analytics
- The National Digital Platform: its scope, ambition - showcasing 'proof of concept' products
- Social care and the next generation of sensor-based assistive technologies in the home