About the conference
Servelec are proud to be headline sponsors of FutureScot's Digital Health & Care Conference for a second year running.
Join us for Scotland’s number one digital transformation conference for public sector health and care professionals. As we move into year two of the national strategy for Digital Health & Care, FutureScot will review progress on key milestones, achievements and exemplars of service transformation from NHS boards and health and social care partnerships.
With input from political and policy leaders – as well as digital technology experts – this one-day conference will equip delegates with the very latest thinking on how to harness data and digital to deliver improved outcomes for people using health and care services in Scotland.
- Tracking progress on the six domains of Scotland’s Digital Health & Care strategy
- Providing a platform for national and regional exemplars of joined-up digital health and care services
- Using data to drive insights and improvements in patient care through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud-based analytics
- The National Digital Platform: its scope, ambition - showcasing 'proof of concept' products
- Social care and the next generation of sensor-based assistive technologies in the home