About the conference
Covenzis will be hosting the 5th bi-annual Urgent & Emergency Care Congress in Manchester, the last four events have collectively brought over 900 NHS senior managers together.
Research has identified eight potential areas of improvement that can further help reduce the demand faced by emergency departments;
- Improved access to information on the services available for patients
- Fragmentation of services and clarity of pathways
- Improved patient discharge processes
- Discharged Support
- Increased access to primary care was highlighted as an area that required change. Clinicians engaged highlighted the
- Strengthen primary care to deliver care closer to home and reduce activity within unplanned care settings
On the 8th of July 2020, Convenzis will host the 5th Patient Flow Congress: The Urgent & Emergency Care of the Future at the Chamber of Commerce, Manchester; this event will provide delegates with an opportunity to join the debate on unplanned and emergency care services.