Did you know that the Synergy education management system integrates with the leading social care case management software including Mosaic and Liquidlogic?
The Synergy ‘best of breed’ education system enables your single view across social care and education.
Being able to see the wealth of education data captured by Synergy in your social care system enables better safeguarding, frees up social workers’ valuable time, and saves authorities much-needed money
- Provision of timely and accurate data to empower social care decision making
- Improved tracking of school attendance to pick up on bad situations early
- Identification of at-risk children before they become problem adults
- A historically proven return on investment, typically within one year, through tangible efficiency savings
- A trusted and proven education management solution that integrates seamlessly with social care
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface for parents, schools and authorities
- Admissions, family information, pupil support services and special educational needs provision included within in a one-stop solution.
- A return on investment, typically in 12 months through tangible efficiency savings
- 25 years experience meeting the specific needs of the education sector
With Synergy’s interface, education data is displayed within your social care system in real-time. Synergy also enables you to set up regular imports of social care information, providing a complete view to education specialists.
Within Synergy, you can also view imported social care data, providing a complete view to education specialists.
- Biographic and demographic data
- Personal indicators
- Current and historical record of all addresses
- Current and historical school attendance data
- Exclusions history
- Comprehensive address history
“Integration and interoperability were key factors in choosing the right education management system. The Synergy suite integrates seamlessly with other systems, including third-party software, allowing us to accurately record and share data across the whole Council and develop a single view of every child." John O’Connor, Children’s Services Manager at Lincolnshire County Council> Lincolnshire County Council chooses Synergy Education Management Software